Shocking dashcam captures moment driver having diabetic shock was kicked FIVE times in the head by cop who thought he was drunk
- Las Vegas police sergeant Brett Seekatz is seen beating Adam Greene after he was pulled over for driving erratically
- Victim suffered fractured ribs and bruises all over his body
- Was awarded a $292,500 settlement after the 2010 beating
- Seekatz was 'disciplined' but not suspended from duty or demoted
- Federal grand duty is now hearing evidence in the incident
A Las Vegas police officer is being investigated by a federal grand jury after he kicked a man in diabetic shock five times in the head during a traffic stop, it was revealed today.
Henderson police sergeant Brett Seekatz was caught on dashboard camera beating Adam Greene after he was dragged from his car in the controversial 2010 incident.
In the video, Greene was stopped by officers who said they thought he was driving drunk. The diabetic was in fact suffering from severe hyperglycemia while on his way to work.