Notre Dame superstar Manti Te'o 'DUPED' into believing Twitter girlfriend was real in elaborate hoax prank by cruel 'cast of characters' who made him believe she was dead
- Notre Dame athletic director says Manti Te'o was the victim of cruel internet prank
- Football star says that the situation has been 'painful and humiliating'
- The death of Te'o's girlfriend of leukemia last year has been revealed as completely false, as there is no woman by that name
- Woman pictured on 'girlfriend' Twitter account revealed as California woman who doesn't know Te'o
- She reportedly gave one of the photos to Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who is believed to be heavily involved in the scam
keyboard shortcuts: V vote up article J next comment K previous comment